Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Update: Resolutions 2013

Before anything else, I apologize for the technical problems with Mondays with Monte on New Year's Eve. I know what happened, but because of the nature of the problem there was nothing I could have done to fix the problem remotely. It will never happened again.

That said, here are my League of Legends resolutions for 2013:
  • I will figure out what is causing LoL to freeze for 10 seconds once per game and fix it so that I don't end up dying and costing my team the game.
  • I will jungle Akali in ranked regardless of Elo.
  • I will make jungle guides for other, less obvious champions as I encounter and jungle them.
  • I will not rest on my laurels and continue to make predictions regarding the jungle viability and/or dominance of new champions, potentially marring my heretofore nearly spotless record.
  • I will update this blog every weekday, unless otherwise noted beforehand.
  • I will reach Diamond Elo.
 That's a lot of resolutions. We'll see how many of them I fulfill and how many of them, like so many other resolutions, are left to rot in the garbage dump of good intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment