Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Linkdump: Elobuff

I am a man of science. Without the intrepid energy of scientific pioneers much that we take for granted today would not exist. As a boy my father taught me that the drive to discover was nothing without the willpower and knowledge necessary to slog through masses of nigh-incomprehensible numbers.

Elobuff.com is a website that promises to do most of that slogging for you, at least when it comes to LoL. If you, like me, enjoy the math and statistics side of gaming then this website is for you. The subscription of $6 per month is fairly steep for such a specific service, but given the volume of data they process it's not unreasonable.

The website can be a treasure trove, but numbers can also be overwhelming and meaningless. Take the full tour before you spend any money.

I've subscribed, and am looking forward to seeing what I might learn from data I have never had the time to personally collect.

No comments:

Post a Comment