Monday, October 15, 2012

Update: Analysis, Season 3 Incoming

Due to the depth with which I wish to analyze the Season 2 World Championship Finals I am unable to make a post on the subject today. There were a lot of incredible decisions and plays made by both Azubu Frost and Taipei Assassins, and it didn't seem mete and right to give simple summaries of the matches. Chances are I will have to make multiple posts, so look forward to a week of analysis.

Unless the world ends or Riot's servers implode Season 3 will be starting in a week. Due to the rankings rework, the short time frame, and massive schedule conflicts on my end I didn't have the motivation to aim for Diamond. Come Season 3 I should return to a more regular schedule of ranked play, with the goal of reaching Diamond and beyond in Season 3.

That's it for today's update. I hope you enjoyed the finals as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment