Sunday, November 25, 2012

Update: Mondays with Monte

Starting tomorrow I'm going to stream a weekly show I call "Mondays with Monte". The goal of the show is to help players improve through analysis, replays, community interaction, and a touch of good humor. The show will start at 8:00 PM CST every Monday, and should last about an hour. Never fear, I'll keep this blog updated, though the show is going to take priority where necessary.

This has been a long time in coming. The original idea has been spinning around my head for over a year, but other projects and interests kept it on the backburner. The impending chaos of Season 3 seemed like a good opportunity to put this idea into action. The Season 3 changes won't be the limit of the show, but it's starting point.

Tomorrow night I'll be discussing the Season 3 jungle. I hope my immense readership (*ahem*) will join me for an hour that is hopefully both entertaining and edifying.

1 comment: