Monday, August 6, 2012

Update: More Glitches, Streaming, and Season 3

Unfortunately I was overly optimistic about my Sony Vegas being fixed. I've now been going back and forth with customer support for a couple of weeks because rendering isn't working. Once that's fixed I should finally have some new videos to post.

Streaming should pick up again now that I'm no longer on vacation and occupied. I won't necessarily be providing insightful commentary all the time because...

...Season 3 has been announced. This now means there's limited time (though how limited isn't clear) before Season 2 ends. I'd like to hit platinum before then, even though Riot hasn't announced any rewards for doing so. That means many more ranked games, a lot of learning, focus, and effort. I can't guarantee I'll personally be interesting all the time while playing.

We'll see if I can hit platinum (and stay there).


No comments:

Post a Comment